This kit is of the second batch of the Birmingham 301 Class cars (361-400), and the 401 class cars (401-450). They were 4 wheel vestibuled balcony top double deck cars with 180 degree stairs and 17’ 9” long saloons.
Cars 361-400 were built by Dick, Kerr & Co Ltd in 1911 / 2. They were mounted on Preston 7ft 6in trucks.
Cars 401-450 were built by Dick, Kerr & Co Ltd in 1912 / 3.
The bodies were built by UEC. They were mounted on Mountain and Gibson 7ft 6in trucks.
Truck - MEN29S10 - see OO gauge motors section of this web site.
For transfers for this kit, see KW 0046 Birmingham transfers in the transfers section of this web site.