This kit is of the LCC Class H Cars. They were built as water tank cars by Mountain & Gibson in 1905 and were numbered 01 to 04. Each car contained a large capacity water tank within a box-shaped body. In 1910 they were converted to rail grinders and the plough carriers were moved to one end of the truck.
Motor - MEO45D16 or equivalent.