For 30 years, until 1952, Priestly enclosed upper deck 4 wheel trams were a familiar sight on the streets of Liverpool. The earlier cars had open vestibules but by the late 1920s fully enclosed trams were appearing.
During the 1930s a number of cars were modernised, and improvements included EMB trucks and large destination boxes. From 1933 the old crimson lake & ivory livery was replaced by a dark green and cream paint scheme but a few cars survived until after the war in red.
This is the MTPS kit. A donation will be made to the MTPS for each kit sold.